About the awards
The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor – Vince Lombardi
The Titanium Awards have been developed to provide a platform that will recognise and celebrate individuals and businesses, that deliver superior services to their members and customers in the public and private healthcare sector in Southern Africa.
The Awards concept was officially launched at the 2014 BHF Annual Southern African Conference.
BHF recognises that the time has come to identify the leading performers amongst medical schemes, administrators, managed healthcare organisations and the industry at large. More importantly, to recognise and honour the top performers and those delivering superior service to their customers and members.
Objectives of the awards
- Recognising and celebrating businesses that deliver superior service to their customers and members in the public and private sector
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge and best practice
- Demonstrating best practice
- Recognising the application of best practice in action: Well rounded; Sustainable; Holistic and Responsible
- Promoting partnerships between the public and private sector
- Providing a unique platform to network and collaborate
Award benefits (for participation)
BHF is proud to be bringing to the healthcare market an Awards process that will drive service delivery and improve the standard of healthcare for all South Africans. Recognising excellence and providing benchmarks for exceptional performance will ensure a more effective healthcare industry overall.
- Participating in the Titanium Awards will provide organisations with the opportunity to benchmark themselves against their peers and competitors.
- Participation will provide organisations with marketing and promotional opportunities with the Awards being publicised in the greater media.
- Winners of categories will enjoy additional marketing opportunities by being permitted to use the Awards title in their own marketing and advertising material.
- Winning organisations will be allowed to use the Titanium Awards logo in all marketing collateral for the duration of the winning year.
- The Titanium Awards will be publicised in industry print, social and online media, thereby affording finalists and winners brand association with the Awards, as well as recognition of their own brand and its achievements.
28 April 2017 - Call for entries and nominations opened
31 May 2017 - Deadline for submissions
June 2017 - Judging and auditing for Awards
18 July 2017 - Official Awards Ceremony